• Contact Us

    We will project your gym forward.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

THE IMPORTANCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING

  • There are over one billion online searches completed every day.
  • Google accounts for roughly 85% of all searches worldwide, with Bing, Yahoo! and a number of smaller search engines making up the other 15%.
  • 59% of U.S. Residents use the Internet to search every day. 90% of U.S. Residents use it at least once each month.
  • 74% of searches are local.
  • 82% of local searchers follow up with a phone call or visit.

LAW.invest

are you found online?

Do you worry about your website appearing on search engine results when people search for your important keywords? If you’ve had your website for awhile and people aren’t lining up at your door or scheduling service appointments, your company’s online Gym advertising needs attention. Newspapers, television ad spots, radio ads, these traditional advertising formats are dying — so it’s no wonder that Gym technicians and businesses like yours are moving into the world of online marketing. At Gym Marketing Gurus, our team of skilled Google Adwords experts, writers, Gym SEO specialists, Gym website designers and consultants are dedicated to helping your business thrive in the online marketplace in ways you’ve never even dreamed of. If your current website isn’t bringing in droves of new Gym leads, and if your business isn’t being found online, we’ll get to work to bring positive, measurable results. We’ll enable your website to be found by the very people who are searching for your services, helping you grow your clientele!

ELEMENTS OF YOUR Gym MARKETING SOLUTION

  • Web Design: Your potential client’s first impression of you. READ MORE
  • Search Engine Optimization: We employ a diverse approach to bring you first-page rankings. READ MORE
  • Pay-Per-Click Advertising: Track every dollar for consistent lead generation. READ MORE
  • Social Media Marketing: Be part of the conversation that is happening in your industry. READ MORE
  • Analytics & Reporting: Data is power. We report and make adjustments to improve your ROI. READ MORE

GET STARTED

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.